Measures against Coronavirus
If we have made an appointment after the lockdown, please consider the following questions before you come to us:
- In the past 2 hours to 14 days, did you suffer from one or more of the following (also mild) Covid-19 symptoms such as cold, cough, difficult to breath, diarrhea, fever, fatigue, or loss of smell and taste?
- Do you have housemates / family members with fever and / or shortness of breath?
Has a housemate / family member of yours been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- If you have returned from a foreign holiday area with an ‘orange’ or ‘red’ travel advice, we can only provide remote / digital care. No consultation can take place in our practice.When you have answered all of the above questions with “no”, then we can treat you. If there is a “yes” in answer to one of these questions, don’t come. You can cancel your consultation appointment free of charge and contact your physician.
Visit our clinic
- We recommend that you do not come with more than two people at the same time, preferably alone, or accompany a child;
- Please take a face mask before entering our clinic;
- We do our best to keep every treatment on time, to avoid overlap between the consultations;
- Leave watches, rings and other jewelry at home.
The treatment room
- Treatment couch and headrest are covered with disposable paper;
- During the intake interview and treatment we use mouth caps;
- After each treatment, we disinfect the treatment table, door handles, taps, table, chairs, computer and the bell;
this also applies to the toilet when someone has used the toilet;
- The rooms in our clinic are ventilated after each treatment.
Wolvenlaan 30, 1216 DA Hilversum
TCM professionele activiteiten: